At Dedrone we’re building high performance distributed sensor systems for drone detection, identification and mitigation. Our sensors are state-of-the-art computing devices which use signal processing and machine learning to detect and identify drones and communicate with our cloud-based platform for sensor data fusion, alerting, reporting and analytics.
We’re looking for a senior C++ software developer (m/f/x) as part of our growing software team.
- Design, implement and optimize core C++ software components for signal processing, machine learning and sensor communication
- Design and implement efficient abstraction layers for various hardware and software components (Software Defined Radios, CPU/GPU architectures, Linux OS flavors) and optimize for various platform constraints
- Design and implement APIs and communication protocols for sensors and platform components
- Work with senior team to steer architecture and design decisions
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid theoretical background in data structures and high performance algorithms,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience in C++
- Comfortable producing high quality code in C++11/C++14
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Familiar with thread-safe algorithms and patterns
- Familiar with Linux environments
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Fluent in English and German, able to express ideas and opinions clearly
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Experience with CUDA
- Experience with digital signal processing or image processing
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with networking and distributed systems
At Dedrone, you can expect to work in a startup-like atmosphere, expect excitement, and expect tasks that are diverse in nature. We’re a highly-qualified, international team that’s passionate about what it does and where it wants to go. Our hierarchies are flat and we offer plenty of room for individual ideas to develop. We are quick in our decision-making and like to keep our processes lean. We also offer permanent positions from day one, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, joint events, and much more.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re interested in working in a young high-tech company and are looking to help expand into a new, growing market. APPLY HERE.