The vision of Craftnote is the digitalization of the construction industry. Since 2017, our app has simplified the daily work of more than 35,000 craftsmen. But this is only the beginning. Our goal is to connect all those involved in a project, from the construction site to the office and thus improve the cooperation of everyone. Always whilst sticking to our customer-centric and innovative approach. By 2021 we want to support every second construction site in the German-speaking area.
We want to revolutionize the construction industry. Are you ready to master this challenge with us?
What you can expect
- You will realize new product features as part of a scrum team
- You will work on measures to ensure the reliability and scalability of our cloud infrastructure
- You will empower your colleagues by supporting them with our CI/CD systems
What we can look forward to
- Long-term experience in design, implementation and maintenance of cloud-based applications
- Expertise with cloud vendors such as GCP, AWS, Azure and FaaS systems (e.g. Google Cloud Functions)
- Your knowledge of NodeJS/TypeScript or similar (Go would make you our new rockstar but isn't mandatory)
- Your experience with microservices and Kubernetes
- Your knowledge about Docker & UNIX
- This know-how will set you apart: DevOps Mindset, experience with infrastructure as code systems, understanding of distributed monitoring & logging, big data infrastructure
What we can offer you
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, home office, 30 days' holiday
- Remuneration: attractive salary, support with Urban Sports Club membership or BVG subscription, company pension scheme
- Technology: powerful hardware as required
- Further training: annual training budget, high level of personal responsibility with interesting tasks
- Team building: communal lunches, regular team events
You are a visionary and would like to develop Craftnote together with us? Apply now.