Lead the development of the WORKERBASE Android applications running on our own Smartwatch WB-3201. We have built the first smartwatch for industrial use and we are on a mission to change the way people work. We are now looking for a development lead to shape our Android applications, anything from system level apps that modify the watch’s behaviour to frontend applications providing our unique user experience.
- Lead all Android development activities and oversee the implementation roadmap of WORKERBASE’s applications
- Development of system level applications (e.g. Device Management client) and frontend applications
- Work together with the Product and UX teams to deliver an outstanding experience to the workers in our customer’s factories
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science of equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 4 years working experience with the Android OS
- Minimum of 2 years developing Android System applications
- Minimum of 5 years overall professional software development experience
WORKERBASE is run by an experienced management team that is refining how people work. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals that want to make an impact in a work environment that is challenged by automization and help workers be better at their jobs. Our mission is to change the landscape of IT in manufacturing and radically simplify how people perform their jobs.
We value diversity and we are looking for people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring color to our business.
Please send your application to [email protected] including your recent CV as well as a cover letter.