About the company
Our hiring company is a deep tech booming startup/ SME active within the semiconductors/deep tech industry. They created a job offer for a Senior Analog Technical & Management Lead - to integrate into their teams in Lausanne location.
- Ownership of complex macros such as full Rx/Tx circuits including specification, design, verification, schedule and documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with architects throughout the design process so as to optimize specification and performance.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Plan and track team assignments/progress to meet schedule.
- Language skills: English (fluent, C1)
- Professional experience: Minimum 10+ years of relevant industry experience in analog IC design
- Bachelors in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant.
- Hands on experience in analog design of high-speed serial communications or power management circuits.
- Ability to lead teams to deliver complex technologies from feasibility study to production.
- Ability to communicate with and present to customers both internal & external.
- This career opportunity is based in Lausanne, Switzerland