We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over $30M by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech industry including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over $1.25 trillion is spent each year. We were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
We are looking for an experienced, dependable, hands-on sales professional with experience selling B2B software products and services to large enterprises within the UK, to help us scale and disrupt business travel.
Are you a hungry, yet humble and ethical sales professional used to both hunting and watering the fields? Do you have a proven track record of success in acquiring new accounts and constantly overachieving your sales targets? Are you tired of companies selling boring products? Are you ready to go the extra mile to help us scale by selling a disruptive platform that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel? If so, we need to talk!
As a Senior Account Director UK - Native English Speaker you will be an instrumental contributor to making our fast growth a sustainable trend. You will have a direct impact on the success of one of the hottest startups in Europe, be able to showcase your excellent communication, relationship, and negotiation skills, and empowered to act proactively to address our clients’ needs facilitating the sale process end-to-end.
You will need to:
- Manage all inbound leads as well as the entire sales process for Tier 1 leads in the UK.
- Own the sales forecast and the tactical planning to achieve these goals.
- Generate some of your own Tier 1 leads (50%) by working on targeted outbound campaigns.
- Manage multiple stakeholders, including C-Level, and their expectations to ensure success on sales cycles of 6-12 Months.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Conduct high-level discussions with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
- Mentor BDR and Account Directors to help them develop skills to manage complex sales cycle (multiple stakeholders, C Level discussion Long sales Cycle).
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches to have an expert knowledge of TravelPerk.
- Help define and establish best practices altogether with the marketing team.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve the customer experience.
- Being a Native English speaker is a must. Additional EU languages will be a plus.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills both spoken and written.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B direct sales (preferably phone-based), selling SaaS or technology solutions with long sales cycles to large enterprises within the UK.
- Proven track record of success in previous jobs, where you’ve always overachieved on your sales goals.
- Proven experience successfully managing B2B sales for sales cycle of 6-12 months.
- Consultative approach to sales. You must become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly.
- Proven experience:
- generating outbound leads for Medium to Large customers.
- closing leads for Medium to Large customers.
- mentoring salespeople to help them achieve their goal.
- successfully managing multiple stakeholders, including C-level.
- Strong experience in both Hunting and Farming.
- Available for extensive travel throughout the covered geography.
- Startup and Business Travel experience will be a plus.
- Data vs Opinion driven.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- Extrovert, enjoy social face-to-face interactions and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Good prioritization and focusing skills - you believe in 80/20.
- Independent. You don't need hand-holding to get things done.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit.
- Passionate, hungry and ambitious, but sound and ethical at the same time.
- Willingness to learn, progress, and further develop your career in sales.
- Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone if needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, never play political games, and care more about the team’s successes than your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You never let yourself get distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and will not get lost in the less important ideas that float around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Amazing company culture.
-This position requires you to be based in London.
-English is the official language at the office.