Relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and shape the next stage of our agile transformation driven by the rapid growth and innovation which fuels our company ...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We are looking for a Scrum Master for our Berlin office who has a strong sense of listening to what people do, why they are doing it and conclude what to do with all this to drive our teams to be empowered, creative, cooperative and satisfied with what they deliver in the long run.
If you take on this role, you are one hand ready to adopt to change quickly so your team delivers business outcomes fast and with great quality. On the other hand you have to have a sense where weaknesses or road blockers lay in our way towards our goals and you come up with proposals and strategies to resolve them - regardless if they are personal issues or team problems or even issues affecting the whole organization.
- Identify the needs and processes required to improve the Team's workflow and communication
- Helps to improve the estimations and to uphold the Project Plan's discipline and visibility
- Facilitate meetings for the teams, including preparation, moderation and follow-ups for the processes and initiatives
- Identify impediments and help Teams and individuals to overcome these obstacles.
- Pair with the team members and Technical Leads to help them apply test driven development
- Several years of experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Engineering Manager working hands-on in agile environments, ideally with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of lean and agile concepts and a large pool of tactics to use them to help teams succeed and organizations to evolve
- Experience in development and implementation of coaching systems into agile and non-agile organizations
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Background in engineering is desirable
- Holding one of the industry recognized credentials including CSM, PMI-ACP, CSP, CSPO and CSD is a plus
- Fluent in English
- German language knowledge (more than B2) is a plus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (working language is English)
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the link: