Ticketless combines the appeal of Gamification with the power of Artificial Intelligence to smartly scale Customer Service centers.
Join our team and help us to define our brand and communication style, shape our value proposition and be a part of a startup in the heart of Amsterdam.
Where We Are Going
We believe gamification in a product delivers exceptional value, especially in combination with Artificial Intelligence and applied to Analytics for Customer Service (CS) agents. Where products usually lack a clear storyline for users to jump into, Ticketless combines these elements to provide a ready-to-use environment for skill development.
With Ticketless, you join our passion to unlock business value by creating an exceptional gaming experience in a professional workspace so our clients can achieve their performance goals.
Your Job Will Be
As a Scala/Clojure Engineer you will be responsible to design and implement backend services on existing or new microservices, integrate with third-party API. You will work tightly with the frontend developers as well as with the AI Engineers.
You will also be focused on:
- developing features in a fast paced startup environment without compromising automated tests or neglecting software craftsmanship
- improving the current CI/CD environment
- working on our distributed, real-time engine that handles billions of events per day
- getting our system ready to scale by one order of magnitude
- implementing distributed machine learning algorithms
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years professional experience with Scala or a functional language like Clojure, Haskell, and so with the strong desire to learn Scala
- 2+ years experience working with complex data sets in a data driven company
- experiences in designing and implementing REST API
- diverse technology knowledge and a sense of curiosity combined with strong problem solving skills
- experiences with at least some of the technologies used: ElasticSearch, Kafka, Akka, Akka-Stream, MongoDB
- ideally with professional experience in Kubernetes, GCP, React
- BS/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- a Github or Stackoverflow profile is always a good way to impress us, so feel free to include it in your application!
Being part of an early stage startup we sometimes need you to wear multiple hats just to keep things going, hence being a team player is a must have.
What We Bring to the Table
You will work with some of the best global talent to build a tool used by great companies like Marleyspoon, Sendcloud, Tripaneer, Swapfiets or WeTransfer. You will be part of a team of diverse and passionate people with a culture that empowers great work.
We do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported by offering:
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam’s startup scene
- Investment into your personal development with learning stipend
- Daily Team Lunch
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Working Hours and Holidays
- Commuter Card
- Parental Leave