Position: Salesforce Technical Developer/Lead
Location: Munich/Frankfurt, Germany
- 4-6 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Knowledge of Development/Coding standards and best Practices in VF/Apex and governor limits
- Knowledge of ETL tools such as Informatica/Cast Iron
- Should be experience in in translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy
- Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave Analytics, Lightning framework would be a plus.
Functional Consultant/Solution Architect:
- 6-8 years of experience in CRM domain and 3+ years of experience in Salesforce implementations with sound knowledge on Salesforce Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Should be able to conduct requirement gathering sessions, articulating Salesforce features to business users and drive/participate in prototyping solutions.
- Experience in performing the requirement fit gap analysis with product capabilities and defining configuration vs customization options
- Should be able to create Business requirement documents, Functional requirement documents along with traceability matrix.
- Translating business requirements into salesforce solution design - data model, role hierarchy, sharing rules and security model and this creating the functional design specification for the desired solution.
- Knowledge of implementation best practices and should be able to configure and work along with rest of the team to build /configure the Salesforce solution.
- Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies
- Preferably Salesforce (Admin, and Sales/Service cloud certified)
- 8-10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- Experience in defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on force.com platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- A proven functional/technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations. Experience in defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
- Should be able to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.