We're a tech startup on a mission to reinvent the insurance industry combining data, design and technology. CoverWallet is growing rapidly and expanding across the USA.
We're just more than a year old, and have raised $30 million in funding from top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, Index Ventures, and Founder Collective), and have built an incredible team of 150 people (70% in New York and 30% between Madrid and Valencia).
We are growing our team in Spain with some of the best engineers in Europe.
About the role
We're looking for an awesome professional to be part of the Engineering team and help us with the security, stability and scalability of our multi-site platform while being and operational enabler for the rest of the organization.
What you will do here
- Fully capable of taking substantial features from concept to shipping.
- Can provide material feedback on the work of more junior developers.
- Deep expertise within at least one application or service.
- Usually acts as a technical representative or scrum master as a part of the role.
- Always takes ownership and follows through to the end.
- Mentors other junior engineers.
- Balances short-term needs with long-term goals.
- Proactive status updates, structured arguments.
- Work with product managers and stakeholders to define technical implementations.
- Work closely with backend developers to support third party integrations.
- Apply software building best practices.
- Ensure clean code and engineering patterns.
- Proactively measure products Live and identify issues / enhancements.
- Contribute to the team culture of the startup.
- Mentor and supervise other team members within the Salesforce team.
Who we are looking for
- Expert Salesforce coder.
- Salesforce Developer and / or Salesforce Administrator Certifications are a plus.
- Experience on APIs building.
- Salesforce System admin experience.
- Git version control export.
- English speaking and writing skills is a must.
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges.
Other valuable soft skills
- Operations as a Service mindset.
- Influencing over ordering communication skills.
- Out-of the-box thinker.
- Autonomous learner.
- Proactive on taking ownership.