Oculyze is an award winning (Science4Life, BPW) startup that successfully completed it’s seed finance round, is hence funded for the next years and has paying customers in over 10 countries.
Oculyze creates custom solutions for image analysis. With our smartphone microscope and image recognition service we enable you to take a microscopic image and get a result within seconds, no expensive equipment or specific expertise required! Our vision is: Microscopic analysis for everyone, everywhere.
Our first application is "Oculyze - Better Brewing": A quick and easy analysis of brewer's yeast. Our device is significantly faster and cheaper than the competition.
This is only the beginning however, other applications in various stages of development are: automated uterus infection detection in dairy cows, non-destructive testing, water monitoring, sperm analysis, (CASA), and malaria detection.
The position will focus first on the sales of the Oculyze – Better Brewing system. As future applications develop, so will the opportunities for the role.
- Take charge of international sales
- Handle website inquires
- Make cold calls
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Visit breweries to demonstrate the system and close the deal
- New business acquisition through trade fairs and beer festivals (perk!)
- Let us know how and what we can improve
Must Haves Skills
- English working proficiency (speaking is more important than writing)
- German upper intermediate B2 (speaking is more important than writing)
- “Hands on” mentality, where others see problems you see a challenge and find a solution
- Sales skills (lead acquisition, prospecting, follow up and closing)
- Organizational skills (ability to effectively manage time on the road and in the office)
- Ability to work independently towards mutually agreed goals
Nice to have
- Understanding of brewing process (fermentation through yeast, biological aspect)
- Brewing industry experience
- Previous sales experience with proven track record
- Any other language
- The most important skills we are looking for are: Attitude, Motivation and Commitment
What we offer
- Office space, foosball tournaments, office snacks, unlimited supply of coffee and awesome team events (sailing, brewing)
- Great international team (english as the office language)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home up to 3 days a week if desired
- Work in a growing, flexible startup with secured seed financing
- Independent work with the possibility to grow into team-leadership position
- Equity in the company (vesting applies)
- We can talk about anything else you need to be happy and successful (e.g. making the position a part time job)
Interested in a new challenge with room for your own ideas?
Please send your CV in German or English to [email protected] A cover letter that shows your personality is greatly appreciated.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.