finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
This highly visible role will enable you to be a part of our Sales and Business Development Team and work on the success of our commercial strategy. You will build on your expertise in gaining new clients, converting the potential clients and connecting and continuously communicating with senior executives within your market to understand their most pressing issues and come up with strategies to help them solve them.
What will keep you challenged?
- Pushing sales / revenues across a defined product range
- Serve as a key player on our Sales and Business Development Team; build and own relationships, coordinate activity and communications, and build trusted advisor relationships with our important clients
- Own our existing accounts, make sure our solutions run smoothly and identify cross and up-sell opportunities
- Manage client transactions and oversee support case resolution, leading escalations and solving challenges to achieve client success
- Capture and sponsor client needs and roadmap requirements, interfacing with our product and solutions engineering teams to find solutions to short and longer-term needs.
What will make you succeed?
- Strong sales experience, managing complex technical solutions.
- Experience in SaaS/PaaS (digital) companies is a big plus
- Excellent communication and the ability to persuade the clients
- Ability to understand and articulate complex products and ideas
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance, as well as creative problem solving abilities
- Comfort in commercial and legal negotiations and considerations
- Passionate about technology; a natural, credible evangelist who is experienced in translating that passion into business impact for clients.
- Last but not least: You are business fluent in German (as you work mostly with our clients in the DACH region) and English.
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of over 150 connectors from over 35 different countries
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Sales team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!