Founded in 2009 in Berlin, Customer Alliance is the European leader in customer experience and online reputation management solutions for businesses. Thousands of independent and chain businesses worldwide work with Customer Alliance to manage their digital customer experience and brand reputation throughout the buying journey. Within one industry-leading solution, businesses can individually communicate the right message, at the right time to all customers to ensure satisfaction is not left to chance, whilst collecting, distributing, and analyzing their online reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their business's performance. Businesses can now better understand their customers and boost their revenue. For more information, please check out our video here.
What we’re looking for:
You have a passion for the hotel and tourism industry and background in B2B sales and/or customer care in software/IT? You want to become part of something big, you are eager to prove your abilities in our company and you are an all-round talent? We want to meet you!
- You explain potential customers the importance of online Reputation Management
- You acquire new customers via telephone, you explore new business fields that could be interesting for Customer Alliance
- You manage the entire process — from consultation and negotiations to contract signing
- You represent Customer Alliance at trade fairs, events and workshops
- Polish on a native level, fluent in English; additional eastern European languages e.g. Czech would be a plus
- Proven experience in customer acquisition ideally gained in a B2B focused company
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience in the Hotel & Tourism industry
- Assertive, proactive and motivated individual with strong negotiation skills
- A Hunter mentality, you can overcome obstacles and you don’t take no for an answer
- Outgoing and customer-oriented personality
- You are excited about the following topics: Web 2.0, Quality Management, Sales and Tourism
What we offer:
- An international team and great atmosphere with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong, and team-building measures
- Home office once a week and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- After 2 years Master Card with a credit
- Free gym membership and great cooperations with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
Apply now using this link!
We're looking forward to your application!