Your responsibilities & requirements
The 3D Printing business is one of the big growth pillars within the Signify organization. The aim is to mature the digital manufacturing technology, serve many new customers and creating exponential growth to reach the ambitious target levels. There is a huge opportunity in the professional market which we want to capture with End Users and (new) distribution channels.
As Business Manager Iberia you will accelerate the 3D performance from the sales & marketing team creating new business opportunities with End Users directly and creating inroads at the most important partners in the eco system (specifiers & architects) that support those customers. You are also the ambassador for 3D towards specific Market organizations and existing customers. By educating colleagues, joining them at (channel) customers and supporting local events, you will generate new deals and future alliances to realize our growth. Together with the team we will build new propositions and go-to-markets to make our impact even bigger. And you will have an integral and crucial part in it!
We are Signify 3D.
We’re leading the ongoing development of sustainable lighting solutions and services. By leveraging cutting edge 3D printing technology, we’re transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We’re hiring Business Managers to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
You’ll join our Venture Telecaster as a Business Manager Iberia. The office is in Madrid but the job can be performed Home based in the region.
What you’ll do
The 3D Business was a newly started organization within the Signify Venture organization in 2017, now turned into a business unit. It’s the coolest place in the company where high tech, beautiful materials, sustainability & exponential growth are combined. The aim is to mature the digital manufacturing technology serving the Signify organization ensuring growth is realized by generating opportunities and closing deals to meet the ambitious target levels.
We take light beyond illumination with 3D printing. We are at the forefront of shaping this fascinating new era for lighting in the digital age with new digital manufacturing technologies and disruptive business models and go-to-markets. Generate growth, create maximum value and a sustainable leading competitive position will be key challenges in this entrepreneurial environment. In the upcoming 3 years we will take 3D printing to a completely new level, rolling it out globally, reaching 1.000’s of customers and creating a > 300mio business.
You will accelerate the performance from the sales & marketing team creating new business opportunities together with Market organizations but also with customers directly. You are the ambassador for the venture towards specific Market organizations and key customers. By educating colleagues, joining them at (channel) customers and supporting local events, you will generate new deals and future alliances to realize our growth. Together with the team we will build new propositions and go-to-markets to make our impact even bigger. And you will have an integral and crucial part in it!
Activities and responsibilities
- Develop your business plan which drives sales growth and market share.
- Create new business by a direct customer approach and closing opportunities at key customers
- Establish selling relationships with key partners to create the multiplier effect
- Be the advocate of 3D in your region, pushing the marketing program to increase awareness and conversion
- Leverage relation with specific Signify market organizations to get fast absorption of digitally manufactured applications.
- Educate (train & coach) Sales & Marketing and create ambassadors in Market organizations
- Support sales cases by accompanying KAM’s at local customers
- Represent Signify 3D printing at events, sales meetings and customer visits globally.
- Responsible for pricing on deal level to realize optimal value creation
- Give Input to and work with Product Management and Design teams for new product Series and Bespoke Designs for customers
- Build and maintain relationships with the local/regional Signify market organization, and external delivery partners.
What you’ll need
- Dynamic and very eager to win individual
- Great team player and self-propelling
- Ability to create new business through innovation
- Proven deal closer and track record in achieving sales targets
- Thrives on working in highly dynamic and uncertain environments
- Can translate high tech possibilities into understandable benefits for the right customer
- Understands the sales cycle at corporate customers and the eco system around them
- 7+ years of experience in a commercial organization, preferably in new business environment, sales and marketing
- Preferably experience in startup and/or IT/telco/high tech environments
- Bachelor/University degree preferably in Business administration / business economics / marketing
- Fluent in local language, live in the regio
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A variable bonus based on both Signify results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Signify shares and products with discount
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers’ thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.