We are Dockstr, the industry’s most advanced online marketplace, originating out of Stockholm, the European epicenter of digital technology, offering companies in the offshore and marine industries the opportunity to digitise the way they commercialize equipment and their business offering.
What does that mean?
Think of Airbnb, Ebay or Amazon and now replace the properties, the second-hand items, and the retail products with marine equipment such as underwater robots and ship parts. That’s us.
Why is this interesting?
To date, most industries have been transformed by the digital revolution, but the traditional world of the marine industries is lagging behind. This represents an opportunity.
So, we’re creating the digital disruption of this trillion dollar industry.
What have we accomplished?
- 700 corporate users;
- 500 listed products worth over 100 million dollars.
We have raised our first round of capital with some of the finest professionals from the tech and marine industries.
What are the challenges?
We must confirm our product-market fit and define the long-term growth engine of the company based on the results we produce from our current sales and marketing activities.
The key here is to analyze data and follow metrics to ensure our efforts are directed effectively in the right areas. This is where we would like you to contribute.
- Support the sales and business development team;
- Email and/or call prospective and current users;
- Energetic & driven young professional;
- Affinity for technical matters;
- Previous sales experience and a keen interest in selling;
- Ability to cold call;
- Interested in startup;
- Relentless, flexible, and meticulous working style;
- Self-starter with the ability to think outside the box;
- Fluency in English; Native speaker is a plus;
- Full-time or
- part-time (minimum 20 hrs a week);
- 1 to 3 months internship with options to extend;
- Starting in October/November;
- Based at our office at SUP46 in central Stockholm;
- Possibility for full-time employment post-internship.
We’re a small but exceptionally experienced and ambitious team with a strong industry track-record. Our aim is to develop products and systems which change the way a trillion dollar industry functions. The potential for you to grow with us is massive and we’d love you to join us on this exciting journey.
If you think your profile, capabilities, and ambition match our plans then ping us and let’s talk!