Waylay is a B2B software product company based in Ghent, Belgium, that builds advanced IoT data processing and automation software for global enterprises.
Waylay is in a great position to become a very successful company in the Industry 4.0 era globally. To help the company expand more rapidly we are taking the next step up to hire a highly talented person to help Waylay expand its customer base. Waylay is looking for an experienced high-tech enterprise SW sales executive that can sell Waylay into top named accounts.
At Waylay, we are self-starters by nature and would expect you to be the same. You will be responsible for executing the sales action plan, engaging with customers from the plan to close.
Skills & experience
- 10 years of sales experience with high-tech enterprise SW products. You excel in strategic selling in large corporate accounts.
- You are a hunter and you have closed enterprise SW contracts with net new customers worth >1 Mio EUR.
- Prior experience in a scale-up context is highly recommended.
- You have a large network of corporate accounts in the following domains: manufacturing, industrial automation, equipment builders and OEMs, and related ecosystem companies. You are well connected with business unit managers, Chief Digital Officers, CIOs, VP product, etc.
- You are knowledgeable about cloud technology, analytics, and IoT.
- You are multilingual (English and German preferred).
- You take on full responsibility to execute the sales cycle from plan to close.
- You have a demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You value teamwork and accountability.
- You are responsible for direct sales of the Waylay products to newly named corporate accounts.
- You develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base. You own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- You partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives. You manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You are able to engage with the internal company resources to achieve your goals, whether it be to have Marketing launch a campaign to attract a certain type of customer or whether you need to bring in one of the founders to open certain doors.
What we offer:
- competitive remuneration package, extra hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, work from home, work remote
- permanent employment contract, full-time
- rewarding work on products with great impact
- zero bureaucracy
- team before ego
- Ghent, Belgium (combination of work-from-home and in-office)
How to apply:
- apply via: https://www.waylay.io/careers/