Ontruck was founded in order to develop technologies which will make the road freight experience a smooth and efficient one for both truckers and for companies who send shipments.
We do this by drastically reducing the amount of empty kilometers traveled by goods vehicles, therefore optimizing their use and occupancy. Thanks to our product, hauliers secure loads more easily and companies who send shipments can do so quickly and comfortably. All this while contributing to conserving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions.
Ontruck is backed by French, British, German and Spanish investors, who are looking to reinvent the freight transport sector.
At Ontruck you will have a say in defining your role and how you will do it. You will have the freedom to try things that have never been tried and you will make a difference at a company that is changing an industry. We all share the same goal, and we would like you to be part of it.
Are you ready to transform the goods transportation sector?
Your Day to Day
- You will be focused on generating new business in France by contacting mid to large size companies to evaluate their interest in our service.
- Analyze and identify what are the best lead sources and try to explore new lead generation initiatives and manners. Run lead effectiveness analysis.
- You will be responsible for helping develop the strategy for acquiring new clients in France.
- Use a unique mixture of skills, style and experience to consistently qualify our outbound leads through the telephone and/or email. Reach the decision maker with the least effort and nurture our database for future analysis.
- Identify the decision makers in each company and analyze their needs to evaluate how can we help them.
- Plan the lead amount to be contacted in order to achieve the necessary sales goals and align with marketing to have that lead amount ready at the needed moment.
- You will be based in Madrid (Spain).
- University Degree, preferable but not necessary
- Native French and fluent in English is necessary.
- A few years experience with most if not all of the tasks above
- Strong capacity to self-motivate
- Hands-on attitude: no job is too big or too small
- Willingness to work flexible hours with tight deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to travel to France
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid, London and Paris. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.