Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative that will help prospects to see how Lokalise can increase their productivity, bring down the costs and shorten time to market.
- Search for potential customers and approach them by running email campaigns
- Work with existing ideal customer profiles (ICP) as well as later, when you know Lokalise enough, come up with your own ideas who our customers might be
- Use our numerous warm email templates and, again, come with your own creative wording
- Deal with replies and inbound email — book demo calls for Sales Executives or just arrange free trials with Lokalise
- Communicate via emails and perform discovery calls
- Manage your activities using the CRM
- Learn, leverage and help to improve our demand generation and sales process.
- Work together with the team to look for improvements and develop new approaches
You must have:
- 1+ year experience in Sales Development position or equivalent
- B2B SaaS industry knowledge
- Strong written communication skills in English
- Ambition to build a career in Sales
- Positive, self-starter, resilient attitude
- Desire to learn about both Lokalise and potential customers
- Attention to details and ownership of the role as if it was your own business
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Previous experience in the localization industry
- Great people and communication skills
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/80dbbdba3us