As a result of continuing growth, we’re looking for a Sales Operations Graduate Trainee to join our team.
This is a great opportunity to join our established and growing business and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth in either our Operations or Sales team further down the line. The role will focus on answering inbound calls, gathering requirements from customers, and supporting the Sales Operations Manager on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking to hire competitive, self-motivated and hard-working individuals who have already succeeded in similar roles and want to grow their career with a fast-paced FinTech startup.
- Answer inbound calls (and perform lightweight sales qualification of the customer)
- Set up appointments/follow-up calls with the appropriate Business Development Manager
- Respond to all enquiries and leads ASAP, and follow up with the appropriate internal team member to make sure the call is properly addressed
- Communicate via email and live chat with website visitors who are interested in learning more about the business finance options available to them
- Respond to sales enquiries via email
- Manage and collate minutes from sales team training sessions and compliance meetings
- Monitor the company support inbox
- Where applicable, gather documents from our customers that are essential for processing their finance application
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eagerness to launch a career in sales
- Ability and desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment, and effectively act as an intermediary between prospects and internal sales teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding organisational skills are a must
- Experience within FinTech, high growth tech startups, banking or finance would be highly beneficial