Would you like to empower children to become future innovators? Are you interested in education and would like to use your sales and marketing skills for social impact?
Blueshift Education is looking for a dynamic Sales and Marketing manager to help scale our business and take us to the next level. You will be responsible for all sales and marketing projects within the business, with a particular focus on growing our new online offering and expanding our customer base.
Blueshift Education is the premier go-to resource for London schools and parents providing coding clubs, camps, and online classes for creative and curious kids.
Our mission is to empower our students with the tools of technology to become “makers” wherever their imagination takes them now and spark an understanding of how they will shape the future world around us.
We are a young, dynamic company with a base in West London. We have a dedicated community of over 50 computing teachers that we connect to to parents and their children.
You are proactive and a self-starter and passionate about the work you do. You have a few years sales / marketing experience and are keen to join a small, growing organisation where you can make a real impact. You have a real competency when it comes to digital marketing and are keen to show how you can use your abilities to increase sales and traction.
You will be looking to take your career to the next step and will have some line management responsibilities for junior staff members. You are strategic and can see the big picture, and are also capable of the finer detail when it comes to marketing, writing copy and producing content for campaigns when necessary.
The company is in an exciting growth stage and we will be reviewing salaries if the targets are met.
As the Sales and Marketing manager, you will own the communication of the blueshift offering to prospective and returning customers. Responsibilities include:
- Sales and marketing strategy:
- Develop sales targets and reports
- Plan marketing strategy and social media strategy
- Ownership of branding and communications
- Market research and customer insights; analyse trends to inform marketing strategy
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring you meet sales goals
- Manage resources to execute sales and marketing strategy
- B2B sales and marketing:
- Develop strategic partnerships
- Sell to schools
- B2C sales and marketing
- Expand customer base for online classes, private tuition and camps
- Improve customer traction
- Produce customer communications and content
- Digital marketing day to day
- Managing and utilizing all digital sales channels and tools, including analytics, SEO, CRM systems, PPC, etc. to undertake analyses of sales performance and strategy success.
- Social media strategy and communications
To be considered for this position, you MUST have the following:
- A degree in business, sales, marketing or related subjects
- 3+ years experience running successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience creating and managing sales reports, budgets and forecasts
- Experience in analytical reporting and proficiency in SEO, PPC; experience in SEO for Shopify is a plus
- A passion for computing education and its creative possibilities
- Ability to work independently, being proactive and wanting to actively shape our growth; we’re looking for self starters who are happy to produce content when needed.
- Experience selling online products is desired (ideally in Education)
- Join us in our lovely, modern office in West London
- Great experience in a fast-growing ed-tech startup
- Team lunch on Fridays and regular drinks events
- Flexible working hours
- Salary reviews based on performance and meeting sales targets
- 25 days holiday PA plus bank holidays
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] with a subject heading of 'Head of Sales and Marketing Application' (applications without a cover letter cannot be accepted!). Please include why you would like to work here, and the details of relevant work experience / projects in the cover letter.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily working remotely