Growth Tribe is Europe’s first growth academy. We empower people and companies to rapidly gain skills in areas such as ‘data-driven growth marketing’ or ‘A.I. without code’. We are redefining education through continuous curriculum deployment and deliver fast-paced learning experiences.At Growth Tribe we are increasing our efforts to expand and continuously looking for great members to join our team. Do you have what it takes to join the Tribe? At Growth Tribe, an Account Executive is responsible for managing Growth Tribe’s business relationship and interactions with current large clients, with the ultimate goal of having these clients retain Growth Tribe as their training partner on the long term. You will act as liaison between Growth Tribe and her Key Accounts. On a daily basis, you will be charged with determining clients’ short term and long term training needs and goals, and subsequently ensuring we deliver the right programs for each key client. In addition to making sure the client needs are well met, you will be charged with identifying new business opportunities within our key accounts.
- 10% Analysing the market and finding business opportunities.
- 40% Manage and qualify new opportunities generated by our SDR team, build a pipeline within inbound opportunities and by prospecting.
- 40% Closed long-term deals that address learners requirements and balance the needs of our business. Onboarding & customer support up to the training.
- 10% Provide accurate reporting and weekly forecasting.
- Identify new business opportunities and new ways to reach existing clients.
- Maintain the relationships with our key accounts.
- Proactively discover the (changing) needs of our clients.
- Match client needs with the most suited Growth Tribe product(s).
- Reach sales targets - as a team and individually.
- You speak French fluently and have awesome English skills (a must have).
- Between 1-3 years of experience in account management and/or business development, customer success, sales.
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines.
- You are available full-time & live in or around Paris (or are willing to relocate).
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem.
- Access to The Netherlands’ and France's fastest growing startup network.
- An international team with 31+ different nationalities and lots of banter.
- A license to develop in the fields you want with a €1500 yearly training budget.
- A brand new office centrally located at the heart of France - Paris!
- Great coffee, plenty of snacks and a healthy lunch every day (for a small contribution).
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.