You will make sure the Ligo software is scalable. Your day to day focuses on looking for opportunities to extend and modernise the existing architecture and converting feedback from our customers into new features. It’s all about continuous improvement of the Ligo application. Working along-side Menno, who will make sure your learning curve is steep. And at the same time, the two of you will join forces to build an inhouse development team along the way.
Your Tech Stack
We understand that you want to know what you are dealing with, so let’s start with our tech stack:
- Ruby (on Rails)
- Provisioning on AWS with Ansible
We believe in Test Driven Development. Our codebase is heavily tested and we adhere to best practices as much as possible. We have a well defined Continuous Integration process that let’s us deploy with confidence. Because of the sensitive nature of the data we process, we use advanced cryptographic techniques to secure our platform.
Feeling this? Then keep on reading.
What we hope to find in you:
- 2-5 years of experience in Ruby (on Rails)
- Bootcamp / CS degree or work portfolio
- Interest in the Ruby (on Rails) ecosystem
- Capable of solving problems creatively and effectively
- Familiar with the usual: Git, Gitflow, Cloud/AWS, scripting languages, TDD, CI.
What we can offer you:
- A salary between 35K - 55K - depending on the 2 or 5 years experience that you bring in.
- An amazing growth opportunity, learning a lot on the job.
- The stack you need to do what you do (laptop etc)
- Opportunity to build a fast growing leading B2B/B2C platform which will dominate the legal industry.
- A great company lunch, for eating and bonding. 😉
- A great workspace in the centre of Amsterdam @Stadhouderskade
Interested? Go for an easy application: Whatsapp our Talent Manager Kelly Rapmund on 06-50605763. Or just use our apply button. It's on you!