ABOUT WALKABIT (http://walkabit.app)
We are a group of people that started a company with one idea. To enable everyone to get paid.
We built a platform that lets users get rewards for visiting landmarks (find a QR code around the sights, scan it, get rewarded in €, $ or cryptocurrency) and pay cashback for using the services around these landmarks (bars, events, tour guides etc.).
For our partners we offer increase of their revenues by low-cost customer acquisition. Without spending a lot on marketing, they are able to attract footfall and pay just for customers that used their service.
This position is fully remote, with future possibilities for relocation. Compensation consists of small base salary + uncapped commission per contract. We are looking into working with someone on a contractor basis (autonomo) with weekly or monthly pay (up to candidate to decide).
Your main responsibilities will include daily contact with prospective partners via phone, email, linkedin and videoconference. You will be responsible for full sales cycle.
You will work with CRM and log activities on a daily basis.
Apart from sales, you will help shaping the whole acquisition strategy on the first market that we will enter, which will have impact on overall sales strategy across EMEA and worldwide at later stage.
You will report directly to CEO and help him create sustainable sales process as well as train next sales managers.
- Identifying new partners across food and hospitality in Barcelona.
- Prospecting and presenting WalkABit offer to restaurants, bars and tourist services across Barcelona.
- Ongoing reporting of activities, wins, opportunities in CRM
- Building strong relationships with owners of partnering businesses.
- Creating and forecasting sales pipeline to meet targets and revenue goals.
- Work directly with CEO on building sales strategy and process on regular calls.
- Effective time management across multiple prospects.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a sales representative
- “Hunter” mentality and approach
- Consultative sales approach
- Experience working with CRM
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Spanish Native + Fluent English
Nice to haves
- Relationships in food/hospitality industry
- Remote working experience
- Being able to invoice us (autonomo) or willing to start as sole trader
What do we offer:
- Growth opportunities – possibility to relocate in future, growth into management positions (we’re just starting!)
- Interesting startup job full of challenges that will allow you to wear different hats and have real impact on shaping the company
- All necessary tools (Laptop, phone if needed)
- Company shares (RSUs)
- Full transparency inside the company
- Base + uncapped commission – depending on the results, totals should be on the level of 1300 – 2300€ net pm