Dabir Surfaces Published: July 14, 2021
- Development and execution of a sales territory plan including sales account management and implementation.
- Travel to potential customer's facilities, providing information and support to secure business, including building / maintaining relationships with top executives within customer organizations to expedite growth.
- Evaluate territory performance and project growth in conjunction with the sales team.
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
- Recommend areas of future growth potential such as acquisitions, new market strategies, etc.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for territory in cooperation with management.
- Timely field activity and special reporting to assist in business and product planning.
- Participate in surgical procedures in support of customers training activities.
- Participate in the protocol development and execution of various clinical research studies.
- Assure sales activities in territory comply with company policies and procedures.
- Provide timely, accurate forecast of sales by customer and product.
- Participate and occasionally manage trade show activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years minimum experience in medical device sales
- Demonstrated history of exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Proven track record of hospital system and IDN sales
- Skilled with cold calling and new customer outreach
- Ability to leverage existing relationship, across key decision makers, to successfully close sales.
- Technical knowledge of surgical procedures and O.R. protocols
- Prior experience creating sales forecasts and plans.
- High-level understanding of customer contracts to bring closure to T&Cs.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, presentation and customer interface skills
- Salesforce proficient including customer outreach campaigns.
- Understanding of social and other forms of media to navigate / network with potential customers.
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook and the Internet
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Sales experience with clinical background and / or start-up organizations preferred.
- Ability to clear vendor credentialing within the United States of America
- Must be able to travel up to 50%