OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW seeks a self-motivated, results-driven and assertive individual to cultivate new business relationships and leverage existing client accounts. The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for executing sales strategy throughout his / her respective region to meet or exceed revenue goals while establishing relationships with key decision-makers (CIO, CSO, CTO, CISO), and driving the sales process through to completion. Qualified candidates must be customer-focused, be able to travel frequently throughout Southern Europe, be comfortable with a commission-based reward structure, and demonstrate a successful track record in information / cyber security sales. We currently seek a Regional Sales Director located in Southern Europe. Candidates who are able to work out of Madrid, Spain will be given priority consideration.
- Sell industry-leading enterprise security solutions.
- Embody 'sales discipline' and develop well thought-out plans to rapidly develop territory and key accounts.
- Forecast, achieve and maintain sales appointment levels, product and services sales volumes, and target margins as outlined on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
- Lead and facilitate sales initiatives.
- Report on sales strategies and pipeline regularly.
- Provide input for sales and marketing materials.
- Establish, develop, and maintain successful relationships with security software manufacturers’ territory sales and account management teams.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for ZeroFOX clients, internal teams, and partners.
- Inject client feedback into our SDLC.
- Work in a fast-paced, revenue-driven environment.
- Prospect for new business with new and existing customers.
- Attend industry and relevant technology events.
- Participate in industry conferences and actively support ZeroFOX’s marketing and awareness efforts.
- You’re known for exceeding quota.
- You have a successful track record selling Information Security solutions directly to enterprise customers, typically obtained over a minimum of 5-7+ years.
- You have a demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new territories and accounts.
- Your network includes influential executives, manufacturers, VARs, and partners. You have thorough knowledge of the InfoSec industry with significant industry and client contacts.
- You possess, at minimum, a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies.
- You’re familiar with a variety of security concepts, compliance regulations, practices, and procedures.
- You’re able to manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- You’re persuasive, and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level.
- You are able to travel as necessary
- You have excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-motivation.
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present complex concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- Written and spoken fluency in the English language. Written and spoken fluency in Spanish or French is highly desirable.
- You have strong CRM (SalesForce preferred) and Microsoft Office skills.
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals.
- You’re never in the office because you’re out selling.
- You can’t wait to sell.
- You love the prospect of selling in new and untapped sales territories.
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing company.
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
- You like to stay abreast of industry news and trends, and how they affect ZeroFOX’s products and services.
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, paid time off, and other benefits available.