FindHotel is growing rapidly and is currently serving millions of visitors from around the world. Our mission is to get every traveler the best accommodation deal, worldwide.
We are currently in rapid expansion mode, having grown the team from 12 to 45 employees in 2.5 years and are ready to grow even faster in the next few months.
These growth aspirations means that we need to further streamline our hiring processes and need to expand the recruitment efforts and capacity.
- Develop long-term recruiting strategies that help us build a systematic and predictible recruiting machine
- Help us improve our employer branding and recruitment marketing strategy
- Improve our local company brand awareness, both online and physically, by assuring our presence in local communities and networks
- Set up and execute a recruiter-driven hiring process, from defining needs until contracting and onboarding
- Help us guarantee an optimal candidate experience, increasing our chances of hiring the very best.
- Choose the right tools to optimize our internal and external processes
- Manage recruitment budget and external partnerships
- Lead our internal and external recruiters
Why join now?
- We are building a world-class team, recruiting the best talents from all over the world regardless of their origin, experience or demographic. This role offers a real chance to contribute to the company and to the Dutch tech ecosystem
- This is a special time to join, where the company's startup mentality is still very evident but there is time to streamline processes and do things right. Next to all that, we are not only one of the few Dutch companies to offer share appreciation rights (also to our recruiters), we are early stage enough for these to have great room for growth if you stay with us for a long, successful period.
- We are a profitable company, that has just hit its fastest YOY growth ever and that is ready to scale fast. In the next few months we will be expanding our leadership team and as a Lead Recruiter you have a chance to make a real impact.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse international team in a start-up environment
- An agile environment where communication and initiative is valued and cherished
- Many chances to develop yourself including access to courses and conferences
- No nonsense! We’re proud of our flat hierarchy and short democratic decision paths
- A fun work environment that includes a delicious lunch, fruits & snacks, beer tap, ping pong and foosball
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses and Stock Appreciation Rights
- Flexibile time off policy
- Great spacious and light-filled office located in the center of Amsterdam
- You think about recruiting strategically, shifting between long-term process focus to short-term key role fulfillment as needs evolve.
- You have international recruitment experience, preferably in a startup environment
- You have a solid experience recruiting leadership and technology roles in web and data environments
- You have an excellent knowledge of modern recruitment trends and tools
- You are experienced in developing a prominent employer brand and have a good knowledge of recruitment marketing principles
- Excellent communication and networking skills, ability to quickly gain trust from both hiring managers and candidates.
Blog posts worth reading: