Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than five million lessons.
Backed by some of the world’s leading investors, Preply is on a mission to shape the future of effective learning. Fueled by a belief that live engagement with a teacher is still the most effective way to learn a new skill, Preply is building a personalized learning space that will enable individual learners to reach their goals in the fastest way possible.
Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, Preply now has 300+ employees of over 44 nationalities based between Barcelona and Kyiv. Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions.
As the company looks to increase momentum and scale at all levels, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the most vibrant and attractive start-up communities in the world.
As a Recruitment Coordinator , you will:
- Play a key role in creating a memorable experience for all candidates, support all recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, managing interview days, and providing assistance to applicants and candidates.
- Create and improve a number of processes and ways of working.
- Track and maintain all candidate communication and data in relevant recruiting files.
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting and on-boarding processes, to create team efficiency and to ensure a high quality "candidate experience".
- Support driving employer branding for Preply by: assisting in the planning, coordination, set-up and marketing of all networking and recruiting events (including meet-ups events, career fairs, information sessions, diversity events).
- Act as POC for all candidates, recruiters and interviewers for interview days.
- Actively collaborate with the Talent Operations Lead to ensure data accuracy in reporting.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1+ years of professional experience, including recruiting coordination, scheduling, executive assistant, or other highly organisational administrative duties.
- You demonstrate strong organisational skills and maintain extreme attention to detail.
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create professional messages and reports.
- You can multi-task,and have a can-do attitude and are proactive by nature.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced dynamic team environments
- Experience in employer branding/content creation is a plus
- You have a Customer-Centricity mindset and demonstrate empathy and the ability to listen
- You embrace simplicity and create simple solutions to deliver fasr results & a great experience
- You're curious and have a passion for learning and constantly improving
What we offer:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory.
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture.
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com.
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
- Human: We speak honestly and directly with compassion and radical candor. We believe every interaction should be friendly, personalized, diverse and inclusive. Above all, we believe fun should be a part of everything we do.
- Customer Obsession: We put our customers first by asking for feedback and analyzing the data to build products they love.
- Hungry: Our will to win is unmatched. We make bold, data-informed decisions, to quickly deliver value to our customers. We dare to dream big, think like co-owners, and go the extra mile to hire others who share our champion spirit.
- Humble: We keep our egos low, constantly learn, and trust in data to make smart decisions. We know that our knowledge is imperfect and incomplete, but not stagnant. There is always more to learn from each other, our customers, and the world around us.
- Curious: We are lifelong learners. Our curiosity helps us to view tough situations more creatively. We kill the noise and go deep on insights. We face challenges head on, and consistently seek opportunities to learn more.
- Hackers: We are obsessed with our customer’s problems. We focus on what matters, design with pragmatism, and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.