Toughbyte Published: May 26, 2020
Our client is an Estonian startup that is developing an AI-based search engine that allows users to find relevant audio content in podcasts, audio books, videos and other media that contains audio. Using natural language processing and machine learning, company's technology helps users find specific mentions from different recordings, taking into consideration the context and providing the result in a short format – saving the user from having to listen through long recordings in order to find the content that interests them. It is Google for audio.
Now our client is in search of an experienced React Developer to join their team in Tallinn. You will be able to work independently, though within a supportive team of strong professionals, playing a crucial role in the company growth.
Must have skills:
- Plenty of experience with React and Redux for state management
- Understanding of browser APIs (HTML5 audio & canvas, fetch)
- Experience in building/maintaining efficient data models
- Automated testing/continuous integration experience
- Advanced English
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge/working experience of cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Understanding of Content Delivery Networks and distributed systems