About Role: We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern candidate to join a young and fast-growing start-up that is gaining an increasing amount of traction in the ethical and artificial intelligence space. We are focusing on a number of initiatives such as climate change monitoring and ethical screening of companies. You will directly work with the co-founders of the company, creating critical parts of the infrastructure for our products.
- Plan, design, develop, and maintain web applications
- Build proof-of-concept mock-ups and rapid prototypes
- Develop and maintain application tests
- Work independently as well as in a team
Required Skills: Front-end development experience using next.js / react. A keen eye for web design. Strong startup mentality.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience with application testing
- Interest in Machine Learning or Data Science Computing or science background
Benefits: Valuable Work Experience. Flexible Remote / On-Premises. Nice offices in Richmond close to the river.