Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player. This leading quant firm has a fantastic opportunity on their centralised trading team where you will draw on your quantitative problem-solving skills and advanced statistical techniques to build and enhance market prediction models.
This role is perfect for an experienced researcher who can pull together all of their previous skills and expertise to lead, architect and create a platform designed to be a critical tool for this team both now and for many years in the future.
Technology is viewed as a crucial component of their continued success. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, thrive under pressure and excel when given ownership of projects and responsibilities. Work is varied; example projects include:
- Investigate and design data mining and machine learning algorithms
- Research modeling and forecasting future price actions
- Develop and improve scalable quant research frameworks using Python and C++
- Serve as an advisor across a the business, providing new and innovative solutions
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote***
- 3 - 8 years' solid research experience (in financial markets would be ideal)
- Strong Python, Pandas, R, MATLAB, C++ skills
- Master's or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research (or equivalent)
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Salary: up to £150k + bonus
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch.