Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm has a fantastic opportunity on one of their growing quant trading teams where you will draw on both your superb problem-solving skills and your proven track record with large data sets.
Collaborating extensively with talented researchers and technologists, you will develop new research infrastructure and look at ways to improve the production systems that power the business. Working in a dynamic, energetic environment, finding solutions to complex technical problems will enable productivity to increase and the entire business to grow.
Technology is viewed as a crucial component of their continued success. The successful quantitative developer will be passionate about development, highly driven and excel when given ownership of projects and responsibilities.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote***
- Solid experience working with Python on large distributed systems
- Strong Linux platform skills
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
up to £120k + bonus
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch: