We are optilyz:
optilyz (www.optilyz.com) is Europe's leading online platform enabling direct mail campaigns that work in the same way as email campaigns! We're growing rapidly, so we're looking for highly-motivated candidates to join our team!
A bit about us: our customers come from numerous different fields, including some of Germany's best eCommerce companies, as well as major local chains. We also place a lot of importance on working atmosphere and personal development at optilyz, making it a great place to work!
About the Job:
- You will be part of an international, passionate and motivated IT team, which is responsible for the designing, coding and testing of scalable, service-oriented web applications with Node.js and React
- Work closely together with our developers and product manager to enhance our platform towards greater testability and ensure a high quality of the product
- Create and maintain a full test suite of both automated and manual test for our platform, based on business requirements
- Implement unit-, integration- and frontend-tests
- Review requirements, provide estimates and create comprehensive test plans and cases
- Identify, report and track quality issues and assist in resolving them
- Perform functional testing of new features as they are developed by choosing appropriate tools
- 2+ years of experience in developing or testing data intensive WEB-applications
- Experiences in testing Node.JS-WEB-applications with React-frontend
- Good knowledge with front end testing frameworks such as Selenium or something similar
- Good knowledge in Node.js, React and Redux are a plus
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
- You have good English skills (spoken and written), German skills are welcome
- Your entrepreneurial spirit, pro-active and hands-on attitude combined with a willingness to perform and work autonomously complete your profile
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build a great, data driven company with us, that will fundamentally change direct mail across Europe
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- A perfect environment for your personal and professional development
- The opportunity to make an impact and influence decisions early in the process
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of space for productivity and creative ideas (fruits, hot and cold drinks included)
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application (salary requirement and earliest start date included) in English or German! Your contact person is Selma.
Link to application form: