Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer, who will help Lokalise remove manual testing procedures and ensure that quality can be maintained in the process of doing so.
- Design, implement, and manage test automation based on the TS framework used for API and UI testing
- Develop test cases and enhance automation coverage for new features
- Maintain and improve existing coverage to support rapid changes in the product
- Carry out integration and plugin testing, as well as some manual testing on occasion
- Analyze test results, troubleshoot issues, and write up defect reports with a high level of detail
- Not just be a ‘test operator – you will be a reliable source of information regarding our UI/UX, business logic, edge cases, and other features within our product
- Focus on quality over quantity when it comes to your day-to-day responsibilities
- Implement best practices and contribute to the team’s development, as we strive to attain QA excellence
- Work on a cutting-edge product that accelerates growth and efficiency for companies around the globe
- Work in a multicultural, diverse environment. We have teammates all over the world!
You must have:
- Strong web software testing experience and a good awareness of concepts
- 3+ years of proven experience in test automation (preferably using JS/TS stack)
- An understanding of OOP design practices and page object patterns
- An understanding of client-server architecture
- Command-line interpreter knowledge (sh/Bash/ZSH)
- Advanced knowledge of functional and non-functional testing (e.g., regression, integration, performance, smoke, etc.)
- Proficiency with API testing tools
- Experience of producing test artifacts (requirement gathering, test cases, test reports)
- The ability to follow style guidelines and documentation to ensure consistency
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills (native or near-native speaker)
- The ability to communicate clearly about complex technical problems and solutions, both to technical and non-technical audiences
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience with testing frameworks like Playwright, Cypress, and Puppeteer
- JMeter, Gatling, or any other experience in performance testing
- Experience of leading a team
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/c38778123us