SweetTree Connect is creating a new model of telecare to support those living in the community to live more independent, active lives. Having now completed a feasibility study, we are now looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurially minded person with a passion for technology to take day to day responsibility for building and taking ‘live’ the SweetTree Connect Telecare and Telehealth offering.
The SweetTree Connect team has now completed a feasibility study with devices in 3 countries to evidence the deliverability of this next generation of telecare and is seeking to appoint a Project Owner to drive the business to a successful launch in 2018. We have established relationships with our partner suppliers and identified both our marketing and distribution channels. We have additionally formed relationships with and engaged both a major UK university in the work we are doing, as well as Innovate UK and public sector bodies. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating a detailed project implementation programme to facilitate the business moving from the feasibility stage to it going live against very tight timescales.
- Working with our CIO to liaise with both hardware and software partners to ensure that we create the most innovative telecare system possible which is both customer driven and cutting edge.
- Overseeing the day to day running and development of the business including the finances and the oversight of customer and supplier relationships
- Support any future fundraising efforts required to facilitate the development and growth of the business
- Appointing and managing the technical team supporting the development of this business venture with the involvement of and oversight of the CIO
- Maintaining a quality control focus throughout, which will include working with potential customers and end users to ensure that their needs will be fully met by the end product
- Undertaking market research and promote the business at networking and marketing events
- Liaising with the clinical director and finance director throughout the delivery of the above.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to a technical or business degree level
- Have evidenced entrepreneurial nature with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of IoT technology and its capability for reinventing the user experience
- Be proficient in project management and adopt a disciplined approach to business development
- Be able to articulate a clear understanding of the needs of the end user and how the SweetTree Connect offering will transform lives.
- Demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen
- Be articulate in both speech and on paper, knowing how to communicate effectively at all levels
- Evidence an uncompromising nature when it comes to quality, the end user experience and product performance.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in stakeholder management and stakeholder reporting to ensure that all of those working on the project remain fully on board with progress.
- Show evidence that you are a team player with the ability to galvanise those on the project as well as those supporting it in the direction of a successful outcome.
This opportunity offers a once in a lifetime chance to become part of an exciting, industry leading project and to make it your own. The successful candidate will recognise and be excited by the fact that this is a true start-up albeit with the feasibility work already done. Reflecting the pivotal nature of the Project Owner‘s role, there will be a salary attached to this position however much more importantly, the incumbent will be rewarded for success with equity and options in the business.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please email or forward your CV and contact details to email@example.com