Would you like to join an exciting young company, which aims at bringing together sport fans from all around the world, and in just 9 months has built a community of over 900 people in Copenhagen and have signed two paying clients? Than look no further and join Sport Compass to become a new member of our growing family.
As project manager you will be in charge of organising the project team, monitoring their progress, controlling time management, and motivating the project team.
The expected tasks are varied, therefore requires a lot of flexibility from your side. You will work with HR management, working towards finding new suitable candidates for different positions within Sport Compass.
You will also be working together with the marketing team for the creation, delivery and monitoring the impact of different marketing campaigns.
This is an unpaid internship.
We don't expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to want to learn.
While our office is in Copenhagen, we embrace people’s work styles. Half of our team works remotely, which could be a possibility for you too!
Who are you:
- Experience within the field of HR, Project Management, or Marketing Management is a plus not a requirement.
- You are hard working, result oriented and quick learner, and you desire to be part of a dynamic team and make an impact.
- Ability to tackle multiple tasks at the same time - we are a startup after all.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to deliver on set targets.
- You are detail oriented and are able to prioritise which assignments need to be finished first.
Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Work in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- You can come to work in slippers if you want, or whatever makes you comfortable! We want you to have a good time when working here.
- Regular team-building events involving pizza, beer, and hygge.
- Work with a diverse team of different backgrounds and experiences.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Free yoga sessions once a week.
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.
We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis. If writing a CV and Cover Letter is not for you, reach out in your unique way. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the earliest start date and your current status (student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period 2 months (preferably 3 months).
If you have any further questions, please contact Calin Buruian at +45 52604516, or via email to [email protected]