We are looking for new team members to join our fast moving, progressive company as we embark on the next stage of growth!
Who we are:
Caravelo is a Barcelona based technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. We believe in win-win solutions, that benefit both the airlines we partner with and its users (passengers like yourself!). We have 9 packaged solutions that help us achieve this goal, and an example of that is our white-label travel concierge (chatbot), that improves the whole customer journey, from the moment you buy a ticket until you’ve made it to your destination.
We've already partnered with airlines from all around the world - like Air Asia X, LATAM, Comair, TAP Air Portugal, Finnair, Flynas and others - with more to come in 2018!
This will be your role:
- Ensuring our ongoing projects meet deadlines
- Tracking deliverables, schedules and resources
- Applying hand on tech experience to expedite development where possible
- Liaison across developer and project management teams
- Provide end-user training to customers
- Providing ongoing analytical support to Partner Success Team in collaboration with analysis team
- Managing vendor relations
- Analysis of resource vs. requirements
- Supporting our Partner Success Management team in putting together meaningful initial project plans
- Researching solutions and opportunities
- Documentation of projects at outset and throughout
Skills & Requirements
- +1-year work experience (or high-quality internships) in project management or in hands on software implementation
- Well-tuned communication skills that allow you to effectively manage client and developer relationships
- Ability to apply tools, techniques and experience to report performance and generate actionable insights
- Strong work ethic, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Creative mindset and problem-solving capability
- Strong eye for detail and priority management skills
- English language fluency plus ideally conversational Spanish
- Have pemission to work in the EU - sorry, but we will not be reviewing applicants who don't!
You will really impress us if we see in you:
- Knowledge in Software production and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the travel industry
- Multiple languages
- Broad experience gained internationally and the insights that come with it
What you will get from us:
- Supportive colleagues who lead their field
- An opportunity to develop your skills quickly. Annual Pluralsight subscription!
- Be a part of exciting global projects and help deliver global firsts
- A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
- Because we know perks are appreciated here and there, we offer you working in a flexible work environment, Transport cheques, Restaurant cheques, Nursery cheques, and Discounts in Gymforless and Private healthcare!
You will be working with a recognised company within its industry:
- Most innovative distribution solution of 2017 - Technology & Innovation in airline distribution 2017 - T2RL
- NDC Hackathon Winner 2016 - Most commercially viable and best executed technology in the 'Improving Business Travel' category - IATA
- Disrupted by Mobile 2015 - Winner of the first 4YFN Awards startup competition in the Disrupted by Mobile category - Mobile World Congress
- Top 100 EU Startups 2013 - The 100 companies causing the greatest buzz, according to the local commentators, investors and entrepreneurs - Wired
- IT innovation of the Year 2012 - Recognising the Airport, Airline and IT company responsible for the most powerful information technology innovation - CAPA
- The best airline & travel industry Loyalty IT Solution recognised for driving airline non-ticket revenues - Most Innovative Loyalty Tech - 2012 - Airline Information
- Website of the Year - Celebrating the best and brightest in aviation websites and social media activities - 2011 - Flightglobal