We are looking for a motivated technician with a mechanical background to manufacture our robots, and in particular to achieve the following tasks:
- Design of new inspection processes, or modification of existing ones.
- Review and inspection of materials and equipment received or manufactured according to our purchase or design specifications to ensure acceptability.
- Movement of products for physical distribution, order fulfillment, inventory management and control, shipping preparation and activities related to materials and product packaging.
- Work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts, or standard operating procedures using manufacturing test development or diagnostic equipment, and perform functions such as test, checkout, modification, fabrication and assembly.
- Autonomous assembly of a mechatronic system, including mechanical alignment, glueing operations and cabling, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Take responsibility in executing calibration and validation procedures by using an expert system software, including optical measurements, mechanical precision measurements and software tools. Capacity to determines functional problems with test equipment using diagnostic tools is an additional asset.
- Processing of data by means of the excel software, based on templates externally provided but involving the understanding and the mastering of formulas.
The following skills are required:
- Open-minded capability of learning in a multi-disciplinary environment, and interact with colleagues having a different background.
- Structured and well-organized attitude towards the execution of procedures and their tracking, including proactive and critical reporting of possible production or quality issues and ability to propose solutions for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of English is mandatory. All documentation, written procedures and internal information exchange will be in English.
Required minimum profile:
- English mandatory
- Polyvalent, rigorous, dynamic and motivated
- Willing to expand her/his knowledge and learn