Looking for Clever Heads!
Production Engineer Cellular Modules
As Production Engineer Cellular Modules, you will be responsible for the preparation, set-up and maintenance of the production environment.
You will have the chance to work in close collaboration with our multi-site Engineering and Testing team, Quality and Logistics department as well as our Contract Manufacturer.
The role is located in our office in Sgonico (Trieste), Italy
- Production support and technical interface for contract manufacturer
- Continuous Production Monitoring
- Yield optimization, support to yield improvement programs by using analytics to drive key success metrics related to yield management
- Data analysis of large datasets, performing ad-hoc statistical analysis and presenting the results of analysis to multi-site teams
- Work with multi-site teams to develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows
- Production flow ramp-up and sustaining at contract manufacturer
- Provide inputs into the production test specification and concept definition
- Technical documentation
- Support to Failure Analysis
Your Skills and Experience
- BSc. degree in Electrical Engineering (Applied science or similar)
- Knowledge in data analysis (extracting, correcting and analyzing) by using statistical methods
- Ability to understand and learn data flow concepts between company systems and databases to illuminate complex problems with data analysis
- Familiarity with MySQL, PostgreSQL database systems. Querying data, linking data to other tools
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality big data from varying sources
- Good communication skills and team working spirit
- Used to work independently and precisely
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability and willingness to travel to our contract manufacturers’ sites (less than 10%)
- Valid work permit for Italy
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Matlab, Python, R, Perl or similar) is an asset
What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Nice location on the Carso natural area, 20 min away from Trieste downtown
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching !
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.