What's Red Points all about?
Red Points is the fastest-growing Revenue Recovery company in the world. Over 1.000 companies rely on our platform to fight counterfeits, piracy, impersonation, and distribution abuse.
They leverage Red Points to take back the revenue that’s rightfully theirs. We are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial, and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.
We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning and image recognition algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements.
We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
With 280+ professionals and offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Barcelona, and Beijing, Red Points has disrupted an industry traditionally led by service providers with a scalable, cost-effective solution.
Be part of the change : join us on our mission to make the Internet a safer place!
Are you passionate about technology and making complex things seem easy? Are you looking for a career opportunity where your hard work & creativity are valued & rewarded?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you might find the next step in your career here!
The Product Training Specialist’s number one responsibility is to ensure our platform users, both internal and external, know how to use the product.
This will involve training and documentation. The candidate should be detail-oriented, outgoing, have an interest in technology and related issues, as well as problem-solving skills.
Program Development :
- Develop, evaluate, design, and implement product training programs
- Evaluate performance and effectiveness of training programs and tools, providing recommendations for improvement.
Administrative tasks :
- Keep product documentation up to date.
- Plan and prepare the training event calendar.
What do we expect from you?
- You can communicate professionally by video conference, email, and in-person including explaining technical terms in non-technical ways
- Experience in teaching and developing presentation materials and training aids and successfully conveying the material to individuals and large groups.
- Previous experience in an end-user software trainer role in English and Spanish languages
- Fluent or native level of English.
- You are able to work independently, with minimal direction or oversight of managers
- Ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities
- Ability to learn new software and train others in the use of the software
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a direct customer or client-facing environment is a plus
- Experience diagnosing / troubleshooting technical issues preferred but not required
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people and team building paid by the company
- Friday and summer reduced working time ( 9 - 15.30)
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- English and Spanish classes
- Flexible Retribution (Cobee)
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
- Remote and hybrid monthly allowance
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply! We'll get in touch with you for an interview if you are one of the selected candidates.