A global pioneer in green business, TerraCycle operates in 21 countries in partnership with some of the world’s most recognizable brands and retailers, including Kraft/Mondelez, Procter & Gamble, Nestlé, L’Oreal, British American Tobacco, and E.J Gallo amongst others. Located in a start up-like office in the heart of Budapest, we are looking for a full-time Agile Product Owner to join us, who would conduct the development of various, long-term web-related projects.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects;
- Attend and drive meetings/calls with clients in English;
- Manage and set expectations with the stakeholders;
- Support the work of the development team, prioritize and delegate incoming requests;
- Ensure accomplishing deliverables under constantly changing circumstances.
- At least two years of experience in software project management;
- Ability to conduct and support the full development cycle from scoping to launch;
- Excellent English and negotiation skills (oral and written);
- Ability to delegate tasks, plan ahead, and motivate a team of 5-15.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with project management softwares (Trello, Jira).
- Good understanding of Agile principles (scrum);
- Experience in marketing;
- Experience in UI/UX.
What we’re providing for you:
- Flexible working hours and place (occasional home office is possible);
- Cosy, supportive atmosphere;
- Competitive salary.