Business Analysis (regular)
Team Leadership (advanced)
Team Management (advanced)
Product Management (advanced)
Who we are and what we do?
The homepage builder - but for native mobile apps! We are a German (but still funny!) software company working on our own greatest ever digital product! As part of a large publishing house (don’t bother we are free to do what we think is right!), we offer a platform that allows clients to create their own mobile applications from a set of various modules.
With additional services and individual customizing options, we are way cooler than just a boring app builder! Already market leader in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, we are on our way to be the number one platform to maintain the entire application lifecycle.
And you can be part of our journey, rock the boat and have some fun on the way!
We promise you:
- to work in an established company on an innovative product.
- to cooperate closely with customers, development team, and C-level management.
- to be in the responsible role to deliver valuable, customer-facing features.
- to be part of a cross-functional, multi-cultural team.
- supportive, flexible and personal working atmosphere in an international team.
- flexible working hours with extensive home-office options.
- and did we mention you will have a lot of fun on the way?
- First and foremost : use your brain!
- Play the leading role in the core team to define and execute our future customer-centric product strategy and roadmap (wow!).
- Get into the heads of our customers to really understand their needs and wants to derive new features for our product (and additional services) that help our customers to be successful.
- Define product requirements and user stories for implementation according to our customer’s needs and company goals.
- Coordinate with our product teams (designers, developers, QAs) to define and monitor sprint requirements to deliver as much value as possible with the given resources.
- Support our agile movement and kick our competition’s butts!
What we’re looking for:
- As the user’s advocat in the product development team, you consequently think from our customer’s perspective!
- 4+ years of experience as a product owner or product manager in the digital industry
- Hands-on experience in user-centric product development.
- Knowledge of agile methods like Scrum or Kanban.
- Basic knowledge of decision making metrics to validate the quality of our product development priorities (I know what you think!
- We are funny, but are still eager to get the right things done!).
- Proven track record of successful coordination of teams and / or product development processes.
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+).
- Fluent English is a must, since our clients and management team only speak English (or German).
- Experience with common ticketing or project management tools (preferably Jira).
- Work experience in startups or small, agile companies in the tech industry.
- Juggling, singing or performing other cool stuff to show-off at our yearly company party (but not a must, really).
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other certificates.