EMSOL need a Product Manager
At our current early stage of growth, we need a thorough, planned and communicative Product Manager to be an integral part of our business to ensure we manage the technical delivery of our systems at our customer’s sites to achieve our goals!
We need someone who has worked in a start-up business managing hardware and SaaS products. Experience of IoT and environmental/emissions would be useful. Y will own the direction, coordination, control and communication of our system implementation, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the team.
You will take full ownership of the development of our implementation approach, ensuring successful implementation and a continuous improvement cycle of our platform, built on AWS IOT Core.
You will be responsible for working across the business building excellent relationships with stakeholders at all levels to ensure key targets are met. You will always be working in the commercial interests of the Company ensuring success at every step.
In this role you will:
- Market analysis, product strategy and visioning, prioritising product requirements into a deliverable roadmap
- Manage engineering team; prioritising requirements in the backlog, sprint planning, planning releases in line with the roadmap.
- Lead cross-functional project teams
- Work with COO and CFO to build pricing for SaaS product
- Develop robust network solutions between IoT devices and the Emsol cloud-based services and the customer
- Help define product scope and goals, define tasks and allocate required resources
- Create and lead the product release schedule and timelines
- Lead user acceptance testing
- Evaluate and assess the result of each product release and suggest future improvements and iterations
- Capture customer requirements and product feedback and manage the product backlog with the platform development team
- Manage development and delivery of data analytics capability
- Manage an oversees engineering team and the successful delivery of our IT partners Mohara
- Launching new products in collaboration with Design, Engineering and Marketing
- Gathering customer feedback to understand needs and prioritize feature development
- Defining metrics to track and optimize customer onboarding experience
- Partnering with the Sales team to close strategic customer accounts
- Making data-driven decisions to define and optimize product pricing
- Establishing technology partnerships with complementary tech companies
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong experience in a Product Management role
- Experience managing hardware and SaaS products useful
- Hardware and IoT experience useful
- Previous experience working in a start-up
- Ability to manage an oversees engineering team
- Knowledge of web and mobile technology
- Industry knowledge and understanding users’ needs
- Effective use of research to support decision making, understanding market trends
- Proficiency in Product Management and software development management tools
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and version control
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Fair and objective decision-making and clear and concise communication skills
- Good influence, negotiation and persuasions in stakeholder relationships at all levels