We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $75m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner, among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved. In doing so, we’ve been named the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#5 in the world) by SaaS1000 and have been featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
TravelPerk is growing exponentially, which is why we’re looking for a Product Analyst. Someone to discover the root cause behind our customers feedback to ensure we continue developing a best-in-class SaaS product and increase our sales success. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, be a natural investigator and be confident presenting to internal stakeholders.
This person will dive deep into the product analytics and be able to communicate their insights across multiple business functions. Always with the user experience in mind, this role will use a wide range of sources to ensure our newest product releases are exactly what our customers need!
Are you a proactive analyst that can turn data into actionable reports? Do you have great communication skills with amazing attention to detail? Are you passionate about product and customers? If so, we would love to meet you!
What you will do:
- Analyse our customer feedback to identify key positive and negative trends
- Investigate feedback to identify key problems that lead to negative DSAT or NPS scores
- Process feedback from sales teams, building and updating a framework
- Report and present to the wider product team
- Analyse product metrics and KPIs to uncover key areas for improvement in our experience
- Build and develop impact assessments to help guide the development of product roadmaps
- Build up industry insights through competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Professional experience in an operational, analytical or quality assurance position
- Knowledge of product analytics tools such as Amplitude
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to analyze various data sources and identify root causes/drivers of success
- Be familiar with CSAT/NPS scores
- Experience implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively at an executive level
- Adept at applying focus to large amounts of information
- Experience in customer customization or implementation projects is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Self-driven, with experience in taking responsibility/ownership and delivering
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken, in English
On top of these things...
- Continuous improvement is part of your DNA. The bar is high but you always aim to set it higher. You keep abreast of news and updates to keep yourself informed and the company to the highest standards
- You must possess a genuine hunger to navigate your accounts in a fast-changing, hyper-growth environment
- Ready to roll-up your sleeves and work hard
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.