Lummus Novolen Technology GmbH (Novolen) has been a licensor in the field of polypropylene for over 50 years. Our Novolen® technology is one of the world's leading polypropylene technologies, with 23 million tons of annual production licensed capacity.
Novolen® technology also includes NHP® catalysts for the production of the high-performance polypropylene products PPure™, Novolen Enhance™ and Novolen CirPPlus™, which find their application in a variety of consumer products.
Novolen is part of the globally active Lummus Technology group.
In addition to developing, elaborating and offering process and plant concepts for the production of polypropylene, our range of activities also includes the development and optimization of polypropylene catalysts and propylene polymers, their testing and evaluation, as well as technical consulting and support for licensees.
Process Engineer (m / f / d)
In Mannheim we are looking for a Process Engineer (m / f / d) to join our Project Engineering team at earliest date possible.
- Process design for equipment and instruments (particularly compressors, columns, pumps, vessels and heat exchangers with Lummus design tools or standard tools e.g. HTRI)
- Team work on Process Design Package preparation
- Lead and supervision of multi discipline teams working on assigned sub-units of a project
- Process simulation in PROII
- Generation of pressure profiles and material balances
- P&ID Development for new or modified systems
- Development of control concepts
- Calculation of safety valve relief rates according to API and hydraulic design of flare systems
- Realization of Technology design suggestions
- Knowledge in project execution using CAE tools like, e.g. COMOS or Smart Plant (administrator experience advantageous)
- Technical support for tender preparation and / or technical clarification with clients
- Supervision of detailed engineering (document review, HAZOP, 3D model)
- Construction supervision
- Start-up support and supervision
- Accredited engineering degree, preferred M.Sc. in Chemical or Process Engineering
- 3 - 5 years of detail process engineering and international plant engineering experience in a leading role and / or specialization
- Being generally current on latest scientific and engineering methods, possession of technical knowledge of the basic and detail design engineering process
- Good understanding of process technologies (e.g. polymer technology)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written / internal and external)
- Very good English language skills (verbal and written), German language skills advantageous
- Willingness to travel for 20-30% of the time
We offer you a versatile and varied job in a globally active company. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and professional team with short distances and close contact and benefit among others from a permanent employment with attractive remuneration, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme, very good working atmosphere and employee offers of corporate benefits.
Interested? Please send us your full application via e-mail.
Lummus Novolen Technology GmbH
Career.Novolen AT LummusTech.com