Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Proactively plan, monitor and manage the team’s key work streams, identifying risks and opportunities to successful delivery and ensuring there are effective processes in place and appropriate assurance and audit of decisions.
- Provide assurance to the Market Lead that plans are in place and being delivered, including appropriate resources, contingency planning and risk management.
- Assist the senior management team to plan and allocate resources to ensure we are meeting our priorities and using our resources effectively.
- Proactively manage contingency planning, challenging colleagues to develop robust plans and mitigate risks.
- Support the Market Lead in the Monthly Business Review meetings internally, developing and delivering the best approach to managing all projects and workstreams, escalating risks and issues and identifying links and dependencies and managing and drafting reporting requirements. Implement effective risk and issue management; promoting a positive risk management culture within the team and escalate risks as appropriate.
- Background as a Project Manager in Construction or relevant industry (ideally with exposure to CHP installations)
- HNC, HND, NVQ in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Consideration will be given to a suitably experienced and qualified installation engineer (M+E)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT literacy
- Professional and friendly