Role – Senior Consultant
Technology – IDAM
Location – Herzogenaurach, Germany
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in providing IDAM implementation and operations support; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Hands on experience in the implementation of Access Control, Identity Management, Single Sign-On, and user provisioning in a heterogeneous IT infrastructure.
- Must have worked on SailPoint (6.4 p9), SailPoint (7.3)
- Enterprise Security Architecture design, implementation of solutions built around Identity and Access Management.
- Testing background and independent thinker of test scenarios (mainly negative/stress/penetration testing) and able to prepare test case document and execute related test scenarios.
- Ability to generate and present comprehensive reports for the customer.
- Experience in applying information assurance and cybersecurity principles to IdAM designs.