ProtonMail was born at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in 2013 when a group of scientists and engineers envisioned an email service that empowers users to own their private data and keeps them safe from mass surveillance. Since then, ProtonMail has grown to become the world’s largest secure email service, with over 15 million users and a profitable business model. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build a suite of security tools that safeguard privacy online build a better Internet.
As an experienced marketing manager you’ll own our online advertising activities and drive substantial growth through paid search, paid social, and display advertising.
You are a result-driven digital marketer who brings a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience in performance marketing, and you have a track record of leading initiatives that resulted in explosive growth.
If you have a data-driven mindset, you feel comfortable taking initiative, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company and have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Lead our online advertising strategy and drive growth at scale.
- Take ownership, from design to execution, of all our activities across paid search, paid social, and display (including programmatic advertising), both for web and mobile campaigns.
- Research, test, optimize and scale new customer acquisition channels, techniques, and technologies.
- Increase ROI by designing, deploying, and analysing A/B split tests across campaign structures, targeting, creatives, and landing pages.
- Help to refine our tracking and attribution methodology, and help to make sense of customer insights and findings.
- Continually refine the online advertising processes, metrics, and tools.
- Coordinate with internal teams and creative agencies on the development, implementation, and optimization of creative output.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analysis.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- Significant hands-on experience (5+ years) and a proven track record of driving user and revenue growth across paid search, paid social, and display.
- Significant hands-on experience (5+ years) and a proven track record of running campaigns on Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads.
- Significant hands-on experience (5+ years) and a proven track record of running both web, mobile, and video campaigns.
- Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with media owners and agencies, as well as with internal teams.
- Experience with large, multi-brand, multilingual accounts and campaigns.
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive, you don’t require constant input and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- Flawless written and spoken English communication skills.
- Hands-on and professional experience with programmatic advertising.
- Experience in the tech and SaaS industries.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, always-on startup environments.
- Fluency in other languages.
ProtonMail is using Recruitee recruitment platform for more effective hiring and better candidate experience. Your data will be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties. Keep in mind that you will receive emails from [email protected] email or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain