Mobius Labs makes it easy to add superhuman computer vision to applications, devices and processes to give businesses unassailable competitive advantages. We sell ground-breaking AI solutions to a clientbase of leading enterprises across multiple exciting industries.
Join the team behind the market-leading visual AI solution. We are looking for a Partnerships & Business Development Lead to join our team. You will help us to build a network of strategic partnerships, grow our sales pipeline, and pave the way for Mobius Labs to enter additional commercial sectors.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the candidate will expand upon our existing operations to ensure sucessful penetration of target markets, both through partners and directly. We are looking for a driven, tenacious, and enterprising individual who serve as the company’s go-to for all things related to lead generation.
What you will be working on:
- Partner management
- Expanding our network of stragic partnerships and alliances to foster exponential growth in new leads and sales pipeline
- Business development
- Identifying, understanding and networking our technology into new target verticles in collaboration with the Product and Marketing team
- Lead generation
- Driving our inbound and outbound lead generation processes in order to open new sales opportunities
- Market strategy
- Researching, analyzing and contributing to the overally business strategy by deeply understanding our traction in various markets
What you can expect from us:
You will have the opportunity to grow and take full responsibility for your projects and ideas to power real growth in a successful start-up environment. Our goal is to help talented people reach their next level of professional development by contributing in a collaborative, team environment.
We are an international team with nearly as many different passports as people: Australia, Brazil, Estonia, Georgia, India, Mexico, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Sweden, UK, USA... the list keeps growing.
We offer fully flexible work opportunities, and provide each of our team members with top of the line technology and enterprise applicatioms.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years in a a similar role managing business development and partnerships
- Proven experience driving significant growth to sales pipelines
- Track record of networking and selling to senior, director and C-level stakeholders
- History of building strong networks of strategic, reseller, and referral partners
- Strong knowledge on bringing complex, enterprise technologies to market
- Comfortable leading partner webinars, events and campaigns to support Marketing
- Highly polished verbal and written communication skills in English
- Relevant education from an accredited university
Nice to haves:
- Experience growing with a rapidly expanding technology start-up
- Knowledge of trends in artificial intelligence, machine learning, or computer vision
- Existing network of decision-makers in any of the following industry:
- Content licensing
- Digital asset management
- Geospatial and satellite imagery
- Marketing and advertising
- Mobile applications and devices
- Press and broadcasting
- Video analytics and streaming services