You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then you came to the right place!
BOOK A TIGER is a strongly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, which gives customers the opportunity to find reliable and experienced cleaners easily online, with just a few simple steps. We focus on high quality, not only for the cleaning but also for the experience of our employees. We are currently operating in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, and Switzerland and are already planning to expand into further countries and markets. Our team is very experienced (founders and core-team of deliveryhero.com) and together with you we would like to extend our success in the cleaning sector.
For our company we are looking for a highly motivated Partner Manager (m/f) for the Dutch market who is not afraid of taking challenges and who will join our operations team in the Amsterdam office.
- You will be responsible for acquiring and managing our partners
- You will set up operations processes and best practise within your field
- You will be in charge of providing and maintaining high quality
- You will be the touchpoint for our partners and be in charge of communication towards them
- You have successfully completed a business degree
- You are a top performer looking for a new challenge
- You have an efficient and independent working attitude and a very structured approach
- You are a team player, reliable and eager to learn
- You show a high degree of initiative and ambition
- You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action and excellent career opportunities in a fast growing tech company
- You will work in a fast-paced and ambitious environment
- An awesome working culture with international flair
- Efficient and open decision making through flat hierarchies
- A motivated and engaged team that wants to change the world of facility management
If we caught your interest, apply now at karriere.bookatiger.com. Alternatively, send us an email including your CV and application letter with your earliest starting date to Christin Radtke, Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org).