BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage.
Pure's vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. .
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure's leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Pure Storage France is seeking an experienced Partner Account Manager (PAM) to join the Partner Sales team in Paris. In this role, you will develop and manage Reseller relationships in France.
To excel in this PAM role, you will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers and Account Executives to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography / territory.
You will also collaborate with the Sales, Channel Technical team, and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote PURE's product and drive revenue to Pure through partners.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS
- Create Strategies and lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within Channel.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for new and existing partners.
- Proactively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through partner-led pipeline contribution, sales best practices, training and support.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partner and/or manager.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings and channel programs.
- Collaborate with the marketing teams (both internal and external) to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continuously learning about new products, market changes with competition, and adaptation / improving selling skills
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Conduct contract negotiations & define and execute partner business plans.
- Conduct monthly / quarterly business performance reviews for PAM-Managed Partners
- Drive and execute Channel Programs creating a channel-led business contributions through deal registrations and partner-source opportunities
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE
- Demonstrated experience and a proven experience developing Reseller Channels in France
- Experience working closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Ecosystem Partners to successfully position, market and sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Passion for business development with a team spirit, relationship building and customer business outcome focused in tandem with Pure Partners
- BA / BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- An ambitious / goal-oriented attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is key, a blend of large company and startup experience.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
- Passion for pre & post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fiber Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Native / Bilingual French and business professional English Required .