REOS. Experience Real Estate.
part-time controller (m/f/d)
REOS GmbH is a leader in innovation in the real estate industry. As a Proptech software company we combine the classic processes of real estate leasing and property management with innovative software and product solutions. We are looking for a qualified controller (m/f/d) for an exciting position in our Hamburg office.
Working as a controller at REOS GmbH means keeping an overview of the processes and dealing with all the numerically relevant issues behind them. This includes the complete processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable including the payment run as well as the preparation of the monthly statement, payroll accounting, checking the BWA and communication with the tax consultant.
We are looking for a number-loving, trained businessman as an accountant for REOS' finance department. Ideally, you have professional experience in the real estate and / or IoT sector. The independent implementation of all accounting and controlling measures is part of your daily tasks. You will be the contact person for bookings, invoices and all accounting matters. As an enthusiastic team player and loyal employee you will enrich the team. Your work will be rewarded with high appreciation and respectful treatment.
- A flexible working time model and confidential working hours, so that you can live an optimal work-life balance.
- Enjoy tasty soft drinks, different kinds of tea, coffee and snacks in the office.
- For perfect relaxation, each team member receives 28 days of vacation per year.
- With the central office location and proximity to the main train station, you can get to any place in Hamburg and its surroundings quickly and easily.
Your focus & background:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable are within your responsibility as well as for the payment run on time and the dunning process.
- The booking of hotels, arrivals and departures as well as tickets for all business trips, trade fairs, appointments and more are done by yourself to make sure to not lose the overview of costs.
- You will carry out the payroll accounting and the expense accounting.
- Prepare the basics for all reports and work together with the Head of Finance.
- You will maintain close communication with the team, our customers, our suppliers and the tax advisor with regard to all financial issues.
- Convince us of your confident German and English language skills.
Never stop reinventing!
- Enrich our product by keeping an eye on the budget.
- Simplify processes and critically examine the costs.
- Contribute to a smooth financial accounting through your numerical understanding and accounting talent.
Could we catch your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your documents. Please send us your curriculum vitae, a short cover letter including your salary expectations, your earliest possible start date and references by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.